Registration Opens: 8:00am
Event Start Time: 8:45am sharp
Parking: Camp Fortune, lower parking lot. Head towards the back parking lot that leads you towards the zip lining at Camp Fortune. 300 Chemin Dunlop, Chelsea, QC J9B 2N3
Road Closure: Gatineau Park is closed to cars on Sunday mornings. Please ensure you come through Chelsea and not through the Gatineau parkway.
Schedule for the day is located here.
What to bring:
- Trail or running shoes, shorts, long pants, socks, hat, rain jacket (Bring extras in case of rain).
- Tick prevention: Long sleeve and socks (light colours are recommended)
- Dry clothes and a towel for after the group run.
- Water bottle\pack for the group run.
- Extra snacks and drinks to have on hand. Lunch will only be provided after the clinic and group run.
- Sunscreen. – See recommendations below.
- Yoga mat, foam roller and tune-up balls
- Money for:
- Anything additional you feel you need. Items can be left inside Camp Fortune or locked in your car.
Tick prevention: Ottawa public health has an article with options: http://www.ottawapublichealth.ca/en/public-health-topics/lyme-disease.aspx
Please note DEET is VERY strong. I would not encourage this in a group, but found that Icaridin does not have a smell and is a recommended application by Health Canada.