Women’s Trail Festival Athlete Handbook
Event Start Time: 8:45am sharp (registration opens at 8:00am)
Parking: Camp Fortune, lower parking lot. Head towards the back parking lot that leads you towards the zip lining at Camp Fortune. 300 Chemin Dunlop, Chelsea, QC J9B 2N3
Road Closure: Gatineau Park is closed to cars on Sunday mornings. Please ensure you come through Chelsea and not through the Gatineau parkway.
What to bring:
- Trail or running shoes, shorts, long pants, socks, hat, rain jacket (Bring extras in case of rain).
- Tick prevention: Long sleeve and long socks (light colors are recommended).
- Dry clothes and a towel for after the group run.
- Water bottle\pack for the group run.
- Extra snacks and drinks to have on hand. Lunch will only be provided after the clinic and group run.
- Yoga mat, foam roller and tune-up balls (Optional and not required. Mobility and stretching will be held indoors).
- Money for:
- Trail Festival Cap.
- Trail Festival Buffs.
- Strongbars protein bars.
- Anything additional you feel you need. Items can be left inside Camp Fortune or locked in your car.