Event Start time: Sunday, June 2nd 2019 - 8:45am - 2:00pm
Parking: Camp Fortune, lower parking lot. Head towards the back parking lot that leads you towards the zip lining at Camp Fortune. Please follow the signs as you approach Fortune lodge. 300 Chemin Dunlop, Chelsea, QC J9B 2N3
Registration Cost: $47.00 + eventbrite fee.
12-16 years must be accompanied by a female guardian who is also participating.
16-18 years can attend alone with a signed waiver by a guardian.
18 years and older can attend alone with their own waiver signed.
The women's festival experience is designed for you:
- Connect with athletes and share experiences and knowledge.
- Ask experienced trail leaders questions that guide you in how to become a better trail runner.
- Listen to awesome speakers and be inspired!
- Enjoy an abundant and healthy buffet while recounting stories of your morning run and adventures.
- Have an adventurous day outside that embraces all the hills and trails that Camp Fortune has to offer!
Your registration includes:
- All of the above!
- A healthy lunch with many choices; vegetarian, gluten and nut free.
- Hydration Nuun packets.
- PureStrength Protein Bars samples + 20% off Strongbar purchases (discount code provided in your order confirmation email). Don't wait!
- Eursports - 10% off (excludes labour). Bring your order confirmation email with you to receive the discount. Don't wait!
- To any participating mothers that bring their daughters, nieces or young friend (<18), a free buff for you and the participant for joining!
- Coffee and tea will be served when you arrive.
What to bring:
- Running shirts\shorts\trail shoes.
- Extra shoes\shirts\shorts\socks for after the run. (Bring 2 sets if you have this).
- Rain gear in case for inclement weather.
- Towel to dry off in case it rains.
- Water bottle\pack for the distance run. Good idea to bring a few, 1 for water and 1 for Nuun if you choose.
- Extra snacks and foods to have on hand. Lunch will only be provided after the clinic and group run.
- Sunscreen or hat.
- $$ as Strongbars nutrition will be provided a discount on protein bars for the day only. (Cash only).
- Yoga mat, foam roller, tune-up balls.
Note: The registration costs covered for this event go to the venue and your lunch for the day. The event director, trail leaders, fire fighter\first aid and photographer are all happily volunteering their time to ensure you have a great festival experience.